• Good looks can be a factor, but they’re not as important as you may think.
• A sense of humour is important
• Altruistic men who are kind and do good deeds.
• Older men because they’ve had time to accumulate more resources.
• Men who were mindful — present, attentive, and non-judgmental
My No No No’s
• If you are a messy or disorganized person.
• Few things turn me off as much as someone who is unreliable. The unreliable individual is often late, makes plans but changes them frequently or cancels them at the last minute.
• Being jealous and controlling.
• Above all, I protect myself from unnecessary drama so that I have the emotional energy to give to someone who is better for me right from the start!